The PhotoPod™ is not only one of our most popular Pods, it’s a must for amateur or professional outdoor photographers and parents on the sidelines streaming every catch, every hit, every goal, every moment. When missing the shot is not an option there’s the PhotoPod. Rain, bitter winds, sleet, snow—bring it on. Our tallest tapered pop-up tent, this spectator tent is just the ticket for those who prefer to stand, for setting up tripods and delicate camera equipment, using binoculars to bird-watch, or an easel for sketching. This versatile, one-of-a-kind Pod has clear zippered PVC panels and camera windows on three sides for more viewing angles and to protect sensitive equipment from the elements. Standing almost seven feet tall, it’s lightweight yet sturdy with tapered sides and a wide base to blunt winds and hold extra equipment. A rear zippered vent gives access to cables and cords. Even better, it pops-up and folds down in a snap, for anyone on the move, and fits into a hands-free compact backpack so it’s easy to tote and store. Weather or not, you’ll always take the best shot in a PhotoPod.
- Nearly 7’ tall for standing or sitting
- Tapered sides blunt wind gusts
- Completely enclosed for comfort
- Fits one adult and folding chair or camera tripod comfortably
- Dual-zippered equipment windows on three panels
- Fully-zippered front door for easy access
- Vented rear access for cords, plugs and cables
- Easy and quick to pop up and fold, only takes seconds!
- Patented weatherproof design
- 24” diameter (folded) for easy storage and packing
- Inside measurements: 45″ (L) x 45″ (D) x 78″ (T)
- Portable and lightweight (approximately 10 lbs.)
- Highly water, wind and weather resistant
- One-piece construction
- No setup or assembly required, simply unfold and pop up
- Clear front and sides provide 270° viewing
- Full-size, double-zip clear PVC door and camera holes (front and side windows)
- Fully enclosable: Zips inside and out for easy access
- Zippered vented back
- Seamless weatherproof floor
- Up to 35° warmer inside
- UPF 50 maximum sun protection
- Durable Oxford 210 polyester and heavy-gauge steel wire construction
- Premium zippers and PVC zipper-pulls
- Folds to fit compact carry case with hands-free shoulder straps
- Ground stakes and matching drawstring pouch
Roof cover is sold separately*
Add the perfect finishing touch– a standard roof cover with custom with custom lettering. Roof covers and lettering come in a variety of colors so you can make a statement:
- Add a roof cover.
- Add custom lettering to one or two sides.
- Add it to your cart.
It’s that simple.
We ship orders Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Ground shipments are processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Expedited orders placed after 2:00 PM (ET) will be processed the following business day. Holidays may affect processing schedule. Saturday delivery is not guaranteed and subject to carrier availability.