It is normal for the WeatherPod™ to be a little stiff in the beginning–this goes away with use. Sometimes the memory wires may twist or bend slightly from being packaged, folded or stored away.
• Open your Pod and lay it flat.
• Make sure the wires also lay flat. It’s okay to step on them firmly to flatten them.
• Once the Pod’s popped up, do another quick check to ensure the wires are straight, straightening them by hand or flipping them if necessary.
This video shows how quickly and easily twisted wires can be remedied.shows how quickly and easily twisted wires can be remedied.
It is normal for a new WeatherPod™ to be stiff and a little more difficult to zip and unzip. Pods will “stretch out” a bit with use.
• Simply zip and unzip the zippers a few times to loosen them up.
• If the zipper should separate slightly when it is new, hold the Pod firmly and push the zipper up and down a few times.
• The zipper typically re-connects with ongoing use and is completely functional.
When Pods are folded down or stored the panels might appear wrinkled when first opened.
• Try setting up your WeatherPod™ up in the sun for a few hours.
• The heat from the sun can greatly reduce the wrinkles and also makes zipping easier.
The plastic windows on a UTWPod™ are easily cleanable. Dampen a clean microfiber cloth with water and gently wipe both sides of the windows. Then wipe the windows with a dry cloth to avoid streaks.
We discourage the use of a WeatherPod™ on concrete or asphalt as friction can cause a tear in the floor. Pods with tears in the floor resulting from use on concrete or asphalt are not covered by our warranty.
NO! This is a potential safety hazard. Do not use matches, candles, heaters or allow open flames of any kind in or near the Under the Weather® Pod. Do not smoke in or near the Under the Weather® Pod.
Check out our library of folding videos for quick and easy demonstrations on opening and folding each of our WeatherPod™ tents and wearables. Or, if you prefer refer to our printable step-by-step folding guide.
A soft brush, microfiber wipe or chammy can be used with warm soapy water to clean the zippered panels, oxford polyester fabric and tent floor.
• If you use your Pod while social distancing we recommend leaving the Pod outside after use and disinfecting it according to CDC guidelines.
Under the Weather® Pods can be folded and placed in their case for a few hours after being exposed to wet conditions. If you are going to store your WeatherPod™ in its case for more than 24 hours after using it, re-open the Pod then let it air out and dry thoroughly before returning it to its carry case for longer-term storage.
Do not leave children unattended in the Under the Weather® Pod.
Do not use matches, candles, heaters or allow open flames of any kind in or near the Under the Weather® Pod.
Do not smoke in or near the Under the Weather® Pod.
Under the Weather® pop-up Pods with wire damage due to improper care and/or folding are not eligible for a refund or exchange.