A LITTLE PREP GOES A LONG WAY.
1. REMOVE POD FROM ITS CASE
- Your Pod arrives folded into a compact circle.
- Its one-piece design is quick and easy to use.
- The memory wire allows the Pod to pop open instantly.
- It’s also flexible for quick, easy folding.
2. POP YOUR POD OPEN
- Grab one of the edges with one or both hands and flip the Pod open.
- Stand the Pod up and open the folded panels.
3. GIVE THE POD SOME AIR TIME
- Zip and unzip each panel a few times to loosen the zippers.
- Then leave all panels unzipped to air out the Pod.
- Sitting the Pod outside in the sun helps reduce wrinkles in the plastic.
4. CLEANING THE CLEAR PLASTIC
- Use a microfiber cloth dampened with clean water to wipe out each panel, inside and out.
- Finish drying the panels with a dry cloth to avoid streaks.
- For sticky messes use warm soapy water and a soft brush.
Once you’re done, simply fold down your Pod, return it to its carry case and you’re ready for your next adventure.